[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Importing records from voyager

Don Hamilton dhamilton at wlu.ca
Thu Jun 21 16:29:23 EDT 2007

Hi Ed.

If you have a look in the "dev" list archives, you'll find that Jason
Zou from Lakehead and I have both managed to do (some) of this..

In my case, I have a perl script that merges interleaved bulk export
files into a file of individual marc records, and that's what I'm
(working at) loading. (I did the merging previously so we could submit
marc records to the National Library)...

don

>>> corrado at tcnj.edu 6/21/2007 3:48 PM >>>

Has anyone imported Voyager Bib and Holdings records into Evergreen.
If
so, any hints on how to get it done?

Edward