[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 226 subscribers

William Denton wtd at pobox.com
Thu Mar 22 21:39:58 EDT 2007

I'm here because I'm interested in seeing how Evergreen comes along.
Back in 2001 I decided to catalogue my home library and installed Koha,
but it wasn't to my taste, so I wrote my own small system.  Now, for fun
and the experience, I've been thinking of moving up to a full ILS, and I
might try Evergreen.  (Might try Koha again too.)

People, including another FreeBSD user, have been ironing out some
cross-platform bugs on the dev list, and when it looks a little easier I
may give it a go.  It'd be nice someday to have both Evergreen and Koha in
the FreeBSD ports system (a very easy way of installing software that's
not part of the base OS).

Bill
--
William Denton, Toronto : miskatonic.org : frbr.org : openfrbr.org