[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Corporate Software Library

Eric.Elliott at l-3com.com Eric.Elliott at l-3com.com
Fri May 25 10:39:08 EDT 2007

In my search for information on implementing a corporate software
library, OpenSource ILS came up.  I love the idea!  From the research
that I have done to this point, it seems to me that if indeed this is
the solution to managing the materials, Evergreen and Koha are the two
best options.  To this list I post a couple of questions:
~ Anyone near (couple of hours removed) from the Dallas / Fort Worth
Texas area that has Evergreen installed?
~ Anyone here have suggestions on implementing a software library?

Thanks!

eselliott

~~~~~
Eric Shayne Elliott
L-3 Communications, Link Simulation & Training
http://www.link.com <http://www.link.com/>
Information Systems
817.619.3755 Phone
817.619.3829 Fax

"Every rose is an autograph from the hand of God."
          --  Unknown