[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report Templates

Jason Etheridge phasefx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:43:02 EST 2007

> I was wondering if there are any sources for "canned" report templates. I
> have no problem making my own reports, but I don't really want to re-invent
> the wheel. Did I miss something with the installation as far as "stock"
> templates go?

Travis, there are no stock reports included with Evergreen as of yet,
but I'll see if some of the PINES reports are generic enough to
include in the repository.  It might be worth investigating a way to
export report definitions for use in foreign Evergreen instances, that
way everyone can share reports they come up with.

--
Jason Etheridge