[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Creating new user account

Jason Etheridge phasefx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 00:15:46 EDT 2007

> How do you go about adding new users and editing existing users for
> the staff client? I am using the current release of OpenSRF and
> Evergreen on Gentoo.

Hi George,

After logging in with the staff client, choose Circulation -> Register
Patron from the top-level menubar.

To retrieve existing users, use either Search -> for Patrons, or
Circulation -> Retrieve Patron by Barcode (or Check Out Items).

Once you have a full patron display (with a horizontal strip of
buttons for Check Out, Items, Holds, Bills, Edit, Info, and Exit),
choose the Edit button from that button bar.

Let me know if that helps!

--
Jason Etheridge