[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Are there any K-12 Schools Using the Evergreen system?

James Tasto James.Tasto at isd742.org
Wed Oct 31 08:51:38 EDT 2007

Looks like we are at the same stage as you... looking for criteria for comparing everything from server installation, support, features with the systems more common in K-12 schools. We have some open-source servers running apps like "Moodle" and other PostGres SQL, PHP etc. they are reliable. I am hoping Georgia PINES consortium could model this in some of the K-12 schools.

>>> Susan Scott <suscott at pausd.org> 10/30/2007 >>>
I am strongly pushing for Evergreen in our K-12 school district.  We
have not yet entered the selection process, but I am looking for a
criteria tool/worksheet to share with our selection committee members
who will not be trained in library software.  Are you all working with
one that you cold share?

Susan Scott, Palo Alto Unified, Palo Alto, CA