[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Winnebago Spectrum to Open-ILS - How?

Kevin Landers support at bezaleel.net
Mon Sep 24 15:33:26 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,
 I have several schools in South Carolina that are currently
utilizing Winnebago Spectrum for their library administration system.
After performing the latest 5.X update, I was informed that there
would be no more updates to Spectrum. As an option, I would like to
offer them the opportunity to move toward Open-ILS.
 Has anyone ever attempted such a migration? Does anyone have any
advice, direction, etc?
 I am planning to grab a copy of the latest data and install of
Spectrum and Open-ILS and attempt the migration. I just have no clue
where to really begin.
 Thanks in advance,
 Kevin L.