[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Winnebago Spectrum to Open-ILS - How?

Debra Jowett debraj at libramation.com
Tue Sep 25 11:32:14 EDT 2007

Hi,

Follett Software who sells Destiny purchased Sagebrush last year.  They have
stopped production on all of Sagebrush's ILS systems including Athena,
Spectrum and Info Centre.  However, they are still continuing to support
those programs, and will for at least one more year.  I'm not sure what
their official stance is.

Deb

Debra Jowett
Vice President, Business Development