[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] User/Group permissions

Edward Corrado corrado at tcnj.edu
Tue Apr 1 11:17:58 EDT 2008

Hello All,

As part of my testing, I am trying to modify user permissions to see what I can  and cannot limit users to being able to do. However, I'm having problems editing permissions. When I go into the User permissions in the Evergreen Client, it doesn't take any updates to the permissions (it appears to ignore them). When I try to change the permissions I want in the group permissions editor using the cgi scripts, the ones I want to change are grayed out. What am I missing?

Edward