[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OpenSRF Gateway Question

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Thu Apr 17 20:19:26 EDT 2008

Is there an obvious reason why this works:
 http://blade8.grpl.org/gateway?format=xml&input_format=json&service=open-ils.circ&method=open-ils.circ.captured_holds.id_list.on_shelf.retrieve&param="921f4015e5bf36e27caca7c80f4336ca","4"

I happily receive a bit of XML containing the hold IDs of everything on
the hold shelf at org_unit 4.

But this doesn't?
 http://blade8.grpl.org/gateway?format=xml&input_format=json&service=open-ils.actor&method=open-ils.actor.user.fleshed.retrieve_by_barcode&param="acc7fb7a0236e35377a76e6a61e101f2","1234"

I receive ACTOR_USER_NOT_FOUND, and find this in the log:
  open-ils.cstore open-ils.cstore.direct.actor.card.search.atomic -
[{"barcode":null}]

I'm guessing it has something to do with how I'm passing the parameters,
but I haven't come up with the right combination yet.  Works great at
the srfsh.

In other news, I notice that this method doesn't exist in trunk.  Has it
been replaced, or should plan to use something different to get this
type of info?