[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Library Student with class project

ms0446 at unt.edu ms0446 at unt.edu
Thu Apr 24 11:05:02 EDT 2008

Good Morning,

My name is Melissa Strickland and I am a student at the University of
North Texas School of Library and Information Science.  For a class
project I am researching the Evergreen ILS and I was hoping that some
of the users of Evergreen would be willing to answer a few questions
for me.

How does Evergreen compare to other systems you have used?

How do you deal with areas like serials where Evergreen is still in
development?

Have your library patrons made any comments about the system?

Would you recommend Evergreen to other libraries, and why?

Thanks in advance,

Melissa Strickland