[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Is it time to begin retiring open-ils.org?

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Fri Aug 8 05:59:27 EDT 2008

Karen,

To add my two cents, I agree with Brandon that the Open-ILS "brand"
could continue to be used in certain parts of the development project.
The fact that Evergreen is open source was also a big draw for me
getting involved with all this, and having that word "open" in there
somewhere prominently would keep that association "up front," so to
speak.  As to retiring "open-ils" as the domain - that's probably a good
idea, since Evergreen is now a well-known brand in itself.

Chris Sharp
PINES System Administrator
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150