[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] List of Macros for Receipt templates

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Fri Aug 8 11:54:11 EDT 2008

> Is there a list of html tags for the macros for the receipt templates?

Dixie, for any given template in the template editor, if you press the
Macros button it will show a list of possible macros.  What we're
missing is documentation for those, so it may take some trial and
error to find or intuit the ones you want.  The macros generally
correspond with the columns available in the Column Picker for the
list that is being printed.  Let us know if there's something in
particular you're looking for and can't find it.

--
Jason Etheridge