[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] What are your requirements for Evergreen?

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Sun Feb 3 15:49:23 EST 2008

Dan,

Are you or someone capturing these suggestions somewhere, such as a
table in a wiki or spreadsheet?  If not, I'm willing to do it. It would
be helpful to have a list somewhere that can be updated as more
suggestions come in for different modules, public libraries, academic,
and/or consortial applications.

Deb

>>> http://open-ils.org/blog/?p=115, as well as in the wiki at

--