[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] What are your requirements for Evergreen?

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Mon Feb 4 10:20:25 EST 2008

To piggy-back on Advance Booking:

As a consortium, we like advance booking as well.  However, we have
libraries that use the bookings module to book not only items, but
rooms, computers, video equipment, etc.  It would be great to have the
ability to create different material types that could be booked.  Of
course, we also need it to work consortial-wide so that every library
can see what's booked and available.

Deb

--

Deb Bergeron <mailto:bergeron at macalester.edu> System Admin: User Support