[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] PLA and an Evergreen Users Group, Birds of a Feather gathering?

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Mon Feb 4 16:43:25 EST 2008

This would be great Jason!

Topics to include:
--next steps for Evergreen
--how to get involved in the Evergreen community
--Does the community want a user's group?
--customer expectations
--installation demo
--migration demo
--writing documentation
--for any Evergreen users--what issues do they have?

Deb

--

Deb Bergeron <mailto:bergeron at macalester.edu> System Admin: User Support
CLIC Consortium <http://clic.edu>