[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SPAM: Up-to-date list of users?

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Mon Feb 4 16:49:45 EST 2008

Ellen,

For Koha you can find some on the LibLime site at http://liblime.com,
but all of them will be LibLime customers.  You can also ask the Koha
User Group lists for them to id themselves.  Those lists are at
koha at lists.katipo.co.nz and kudos-list at ccfls.org.  Koha has a presence
on FaceBook, you can ask all the members there as well.  Marshall
Breeding may have a list as well.

For Evergreen, well, you've written the list.  Evergreen also has a
presence on FaceBook.  You could ask there as well.  You can also
contact Equinox for the libraries that are being hosted by them at
http://esilibrary.com/esi/home.html. Again, Marshall Breeding.

Good Luck!

Deb

--