[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] PLA and an Evergreen Users Group, Birds of a Feather gathering?

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Tue Feb 5 16:50:33 EST 2008

Karen,

I'll be there too.  If we get more people, perhaps Jason would accept
some group suggestions for conversation.  Also, being the 'social'
person I am, perhaps some of us would like to dine together so we can
share more information.

Deb

--

Deb Bergeron <mailto:bergeron at macalester.edu> System Admin: User Support