[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ACTOR_ORG_UNIT_PROXIMITY_NOT_FOUND

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:12:57 EST 2008

2008/2/7 jose Masdeu <jjmasdeu at pjn.gov.ar>:

>    --
>
>    Help me..

You'll need up update the proximity cache table.  This can be done in
one of several ways, and the easiest is probably in srfsh with the
command:

 # request open-ils.storage open-ils.storage.actor.org_unit.refresh_proximity

If you feel more comfortable issuing an SQL statement by hand then you
can use psql, or a tool like PGAdminIII, to run the following queries:

 BEGIN;
 DELETE FROM actor.org_unit_proximity;
 INSERT INTO actor.org_unit_proximity (from_org, to_org, prox)
     SELECT  l.id, r.id, actor.org_unit_proximity(l.id,r.id) FROM FROM
actor.org_unit l, actor.org_unit r;
 COMMIT;

Please let us know if that doesn't help, or if you have any further problems.

--miker

--
Mike Rylander