SPAM: RE: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SPAM: Is Evergreen the right choice for myproject?

jgage at bartoncountylibrary.com jgage at bartoncountylibrary.com
Tue Jul 1 00:39:31 EDT 2008

Lindsay,

I can't really answer your Evergreen questions - I am beginning to look at
it for a certain library myself, but I wondered given the parameters of what
you outlined, if Library Thing might be basic enough for her needs.  That,
or there is a really basic, but inexpensive program called Resource Mate.
It is in The Library Store's catalog, or you can look it up on the web.  Our
church library uses it.  It's pretty basic, but might do the trick for you.

Jacque Gage

Barton County Library

300 W. 10th

Lamar, MO 64759