[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Canadian Addresses

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:49:38 EDT 2008

2008/6/5 John van Rassel <jvanrassel at innisfil.ca>:
> Probably an easy answer, but how do I apply this patch to my system?

Hi John:

You can use the "patch" tool to apply this patch. The patch assumes
Evergreen release 1.2.2.0; it may or may not work with later versions
of Evergreen (sorry - just haven't tested it!) and requires an install
of the web and xul targets:

cd Evergreen-rel_1_2_2_0
patch -p0 < /path/to/canuck.patch
make config (or edit install.conf) with TARGETS=openils_web
openils_client_xul openils_server_xul
make
make install

Also note that you'll either have to set STAFF_CLIENT_BUILD_ID to
rel_1_2_2_0 when you run "make", or update your
/openils/var/web/xul/rel_1_2_2_0 symbolic link to point at the new
version of the staff client.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University