[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Debian VMware 1.2.2.0 / Staff Client Question

Rush rushaustin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 17:06:03 EDT 2008

Well, following that tried and true rule of "As soon as you ask for help,
you will inevitably find the answer on your own." -

I CAN log in to the staff client using admin/open-ils.

I only had to edit the VMware image's ethernet card by selecting: "Custom
Specific Virtual Network", then selecting the name of the VMWare Virtual
Network Adapter listed in my windows Network Connections

Oh..and it helps to have your windows VMware Virtual Network Adapter
enabled.

Thanks!