[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen and Star printers

Dixie Henning dhenning at houpl.org
Tue Jun 24 13:39:13 EDT 2008

I have come across an interesting issue that perhaps someone out there
has experienced and knows how to fix.

We have the standard SP200 receipt printers.  This particular printer
won't print more than 10 items on any receipt.  I've checked all the
printer setting in Evergreen and through the printer itself,  to no
avail.  The only difference I can think that might be the cause is that
the Star printer is connected the a COM1 port and not the LPT1 port.
The computer supports a standard printer, too.

Is there a reason why the Star printer won't print more than about 10
items on a receipt?  Any input will greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,... Dixie

--
Dixie Henning
Head of Information Technology