[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Help with Security

Stuart Miller stuartwm at uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 30 17:51:15 EDT 2008

Thank you. I think (?) I understand what the drop-down list of "location "types" labeled "Depth" does. We did our original location setup just so we could create items. I'm going to have to figure out what that means for security.

In order to use the User Permission Editor, you have to have a barcode to find the user so the admin login I have is not "registered". I assume there is a table where I could find it and all the others. But I assume that the admin login must be "hard coded" since it is not like the others.

Now I know what is meant by the "Permission Editor in the bootstrap interface"--thanks. The terminology was confusing.

Thank you again for your help. I'm sure we will be posting more questions in the future.

Stuart Miller