[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SPAM: Is Evergreen the right choice for my project?

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:56:24 EDT 2008

Lindsay,

Evergreen will work for this just fine as far as I can tell, but since your
library is a small one you may also want to look into Koha (
http://www.koha.org) if you haven't already -- since it looks like you don't
need the features that make Evergreen a prime choice for big systems, I'd
say take a look at Koha too and then pick the one that works the best for
you.

jf

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.