[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Installation

John Moss John.Moss at hro.com
Sat Mar 15 13:36:50 EDT 2008

Brandon,
Will Evergreen run on WAMP?

Thanks,
John

John S. Moss
Holme Roberts & Owen LLP
Library Technical Services
1700 Lincoln St., Suite 4100
Denver, Colorado 80203-4541
303.866.0432 (Direct)
303.866.0200 (Fax)
<mailto:john.moss at hro.com>
Denver | Boulder | Colorado Springs | Los Angeles | London | Munich |
Salt Lake City | San Francisco

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read or play this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.

FEDERAL TAX ADVICE DISCLAIMER We are required by U. S. Treasury Regulations to inform you that, to the extent this message includes any federal tax advice, this message is not intended or written by the sender to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding federal tax penalties.