[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Re: Patron Groups

Edward Corrado corrado at tcnj.edu
Mon Mar 24 13:13:10 EDT 2008

OK, I just noticed if I go to http://localhostcgi-bin/usr_group-setup.cgi I can make new groups, so I figured that part out. I'll also figured out how to break things :-(. I apparently made the existing default patron group (now renamed TCNJ Patron), a child of itself, and now it doesn't show up. Any idea on how to fix this? I tried going to http://localhost/cgi-bin/usr_group-setup.cgi?action=child&id=2 (which should be the group id), but it just times out.

Edward