[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cataloging documentation

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Wed May 7 15:32:15 EDT 2008

2008/5/7 Cassandra Evans <cjoy_evans at hotmail.com>:

>  Hello,
>  My name is Cassandra and looking for more detailed information about the
> cataloging module.  I have looked at the FAQ's and the Documentation wiki
> and can't seem much detailed info.  Can someone lead me to more
> documentation about the cataloging capabilities?  I am a library science
> student that is gathering information for a RFP.  I appreciate any help that
> can be given.

Hi Cassandra:

If you could specify what detailed information you're looking for, it
would probably help us either point you in the right direction if the
answer is already in the documentation, or help us offer specific
answers if the answer doesn't already exist...

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University