[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cataloging documentation

Cassandra Evans cjoy_evans at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 14:15:05 EDT 2008

Thanks Elaine for the document it did help.

Subject: RE: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cataloging documentationDate: Wed, 7 May 2008 16:13:20 -0400From: ehardy at georgialibraries.orgTo: open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org

Cassandra,

Attached are the notes used to train PINES catalogers. It may help you with the functionality of the module. One note – the MARC expert searching does work now.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
Library Services Manager - Collections & Reference
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax

ehardy at georgialibraries.org
www.georgialibraries.org

From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Cassandra EvansSent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:19 PMTo: open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.orgSubject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cataloging documentation

Hello,My name is Cassandra and looking for more detailed information about the cataloging module.  I have looked at the FAQ's and the Documentation wiki and can't seem much detailed info.  Can someone lead me to more documentation about the cataloging capabilities?  I am a library science student that is gathering information for a RFP.  I appreciate any help that can be given. Sincerely,Cassandra Mackie

Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!