[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Feature Request: Roaming Items, Automatic Item Location Changing

Garcia, Elizabeth egarcia at georgialibraries.org
Wed May 28 12:19:30 EDT 2008

Josh,

We have a non-PINES library system in Georgia that wants "roaming
collections" in place before they make a formal move to become a member of
PINES.

Elizabeth McKinney de Garcia
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
egarcia at georgialibraries.org