[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Localization

Rusudan Tsiskreli tsiskreli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 01:19:49 EST 2008

Thank you for respond!
If I understood correctly advantage of evergreen is subscribers management,
isn't it?
there is fixed which subscriber got which book from library.
I was looking at analoge open source software and if I got correctly they
have no such possibility.

--
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
茹素丹 齐斯可蕾丽