[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] test acct and server

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Nov 11 13:18:25 EST 2008

> I downloaded EG client 1-4-0-0 rc1 this week to test the
> self-check function. Is there a test account and test server I can point it to? I tried dev.gapines.org with the demo123 accounts but it didn't work.

Hi Greg,

For web-based self-check on demo, try this URL in a regular web
browser:  https://demo.gapines.org/opac/en-US/extras/selfcheck/selfcheck.xml

In Firefox, you may get a warning about an unsafe script asking for
permissions.  That's optional and enables advanced control of the
printer.

The staff client you downloaded will still be useful for you to
harvest/create sample patrons and items to test with.

Let us know how it works, thanks!

--
Jason Etheridge