[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Re: Evergreen 1.2.3.1 on Ubuntu 8.04 VMWare image available

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 10:08:04 EDT 2008

Ugh, I just determined that this VMWare image is missing one
dependency that results in the not-so-minor problem of searches from
the catalog not working.

Please note that the 1.2.3.1 release of Evergreen itself is absolutely
fine; this problem is limited to the Ubuntu 8.04 VMWare image that I
built.

I'm going to remove the link to this image from the downloads page
until I have a chance to correct the problem - and my apologies for
anyone who wasted bandwidth or time downloading it over the past week.

Dan

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University