[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Re: Evergreen 1.2.3.1 on Ubuntu 8.04 VMWare image available

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 08:23:15 EDT 2008

Hi Karen et al:

Actually I did fix, test, and upload a new image last night. I
re-enabled the link on the downloads page.

Records imported via Z39.50 work well, but there seems to be a problem
in the "Import Holdings" demo package - it looks like different
namespaces are getting applied to the MARCXML that is generated. It
might just be a matter of updating the version of marc2bre.pl that is
included in the import holdings package. I'll try to look at that
today.

By the way, if you have a copy of the old VMWare image, you can avoid
downloading a whole new package and fix the problem of a missing
dependency by running the following command:

sudo cpan install Class::DBI::AbstractSearch

Dan

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University