[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Feature inquiry

Stuart Miller stuartwm at uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 7 11:05:35 EDT 2008

Deanna,

Don't we all!

But I think you've hit on what another poster was saying: the way in which tagging works is the key. Not just to have tagging. For example, the tagging feature in AquaBrowser to me is irritating because when I'm actually looking at a record and want to tag it, I can't see my existing tags--I have to open the My Discoveries window to see them. And of course I do that because I WANT to be consistent--it's the librarian in me.

We seemed to have touched off quite a lot of discussion. Who knew?

Stuart