[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Updates to the Evergreen Website

Karen G. Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Fri Oct 10 13:31:10 EDT 2008

The Evergreen website has had a few updates you may be interested in:

* Evergreen libraries -- if you look you'll see the link has changed to
a wiki page -- which makes it easier for community members (including me
;> ) to add or update info. The header now points to:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen_libraries

(If the titles are a little too clever by half, they can be changed...)

* Download page, http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads.php : Revised to be
a little clearer, bits and pieces updated, and -- this is the real
prize! -- it now lists 5 "demo accounts" with locked-down passwords.(
For PINES training purposes, the page still links to the list of
thousands of usernames.)

Clarification about the purpose of the "general" list (this came out of
the Birds of a Feather at Access, where the gang had a great
conversation about communication)

* As a reminder (this was blogged, but you might have missed it) the
FAQs have been spiffed up and rewritten (the first links to the
others):
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_faq_1

The blog had a little upgrade and is feeling better about itself:
http://evergreen-ils.org/blog/

Happy Friday (at least for those of us keeping our eyes firmly averted
from the market news),