[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Getting familiar with "My Account" but I don'thave a library card

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Sep 24 18:44:28 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Grant Johnson <fgjohnson at upei.ca> wrote:
> yup
> http://demo.gapines.org/ has this link on it.
> http://www.open-ils.org/downloads/demo_users.txt

Thanks Grant.

Steve, the arl-ath-demo-patrons user has some circs and bookbags that
will show up in My Account.  The password is demo123

Please add an exception for any self-signed or expired cert notices
you get for the demo system.  Maybe someone can scrounge up money for
a real cert for the demo system.

For what it's worth, we're going to create a smaller set of permanent
users to advertise to the general public and give them persistent
passwords that you can't change.  The current list is useful for PINES
folks to train and troubleshoot.

--
Jason Etheridge