[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] marc record templates in version 1.404?

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:17:52 EDT 2009

2009/4/1 Cynthia Williamson <crwbookgirl at gmail.com>:
> Hi - I'm seeing only the book template (k_book) in 1.404 in the cataloging
> module - what is the best way to add the other templates k_dvd, k_audiobook,
> k_vhs etc.  ??

Hey Cynthia, you might want to lurk on
http://groups.google.ca/group/conifer-discuss/ - the topic just came
up this morning and my response was roughly:

  * add the MARCXML file to the magical spot on the Evergreen server
(/openils/var/templates/marc/FILENAME)
  * add the definition to the opensrf.xml configuration file
(//open-ils.cat/app_settings/marctemplates/TEMPLATE_NAME =
/openils/var/templates/marc/FILENAME)
  * restart the Perl services to make the template visible the next
time a staff client logs in

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University