[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Conference registration working again -- please use new site!

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Thu Apr 2 09:54:29 EDT 2009

Hi folks, the problems with the registration function on the Evergreen
International Conference website appear to be resolved. Please note that you
need to register through the NEW website,
http://www.lyrasis.org/evergreenand please use THAT web address when
referencing the conference. The old
address will not be redirected to the new address, only to the main LYRASIS
page.
Please contact me immediately if you have trouble registering for the
conference. Early Bird registration ends close of business Friday, April 3!