[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Keeping track of Acquisitions

Brandon W. Uhlman brandon.uhlman at bclibrary.ca
Fri Apr 3 00:57:06 EDT 2009

Hi, Mary.

You would be able to prepare a report using the Evergreen reporting
module that contained this information. I don't think there would be
anything pre-existing that would meet all your requirements.

Depending on whether you wanted new items created, or new
bibliographic records, there would be a different starting point for
your report, but you can report on almost any field in the Evergreen
database, including shelving location, call numbers, item creation
dates, etc.

Brandon Uhlman
PLSB/BC Sitka

Quoting scrlheadlib at mts.net:

> Is there somewhere in Evergreen where you can pull your cataloging
> statistics?  eg. How many items have been catalogued in the last week?
> (Sorted by category, of course).
>
> Mary Toma
> South Central Regional Library
> 160 Main Street