[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] patron registration screen: how to change id choices?

Anton Chuppin chuppiav at gov.ns.ca
Fri Apr 3 09:34:26 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm adapting the patron registration interface to our local usage. I was
able to change the address fields and a number of labels but can't
figure out how to change the primary id choices on the drop down menu in
Evergreen User Editor (SSN, etc.).

I thought the list is database-driven, but it hasn't changed after I
updated config.identification_type table.

What am I missing?

Thank you!

Anton

P.S. I'm using Evergreen 1.4.0.2 on Debian

--
Anton Chuppin
New Technologies Librarian
Email: chuppiav at gov.ns.ca