[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Newsletter deadline approaches!

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Mon Apr 6 15:14:35 EDT 2009

Yes, dearly beloved Evergreeners, it's that time again: you have until
Wednesday, 4/8, 5 p.m. Eastern time to share with me all of your
exciting Evergreen tidbits for our monthly Evergreen newsletter.

What do you have to share? Places you've presented about Evergreen?
New tricks? Training materials? Interesting services and products
you've integrated with Evergreen? Have you self-implemented Evergreen?
(I have been looking for a more elegant term for these sites...
suggestions welcome!)