[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Keeping track of Acquisitions

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Apr 8 03:36:09 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 2:20 PM,  <scrlheadlib at mts.net> wrote:
> I'm beginning to think that we are missing something.  Should we have
> received stock cataloging templates and stock report templates with our
> initial download?  We are running 1.4.0.4

Mary, there aren't any stock reports yet.  I think the main thing
we're needing first is an easy way to share report templates across
separate Evergreen installations, but that's going to require some
development that folks aren't putting high on their priority lists
yet.  I'm willing to help folks on this list as much as I'm able with
creating reports, with an eye toward building up a community report
repository, but we really need some sort of import/export mechanism
for report templates.

--
Jason Etheridge