[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen conference hotels -- don't delay

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Wed Apr 15 18:37:39 EDT 2009

FYI, if you haven't reserved your rooms yet, Georgia Gameday and the Foundry
Inn and Spa will release any rooms not reserved for the Evergreen
International Conference 2009 by this Sunday, April 19. The final date for
Hilton Garden Inn is April 28. That doesn't mean you won't be able to get a
room in Athens after those dates... but not at our rates and there's no
guarantee! So do not tarry -- if you're thinking of attending, reserve your
room now or very shortly.

For those who have already registered, we're getting great responses on the
survey sent out today!

Cheers,