[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Server Setup and help

Tyler Reynolds tyler at switched.com
Sun Apr 26 21:49:16 EDT 2009

Hello,
I am running?a fairly large library at a school. We are currently doing all records by hand, and can't wait to incorporate Evergreen ILS. We chose Evergreen over Koha, PHPMyLibrary, OpenBiblio and many other choices. Evergreen out-featured them all.

Anyway, heres my question: does anyone know of a simple guide to install the server in windows xp? I have VirtualBox and Ubuntu 8.04 server installed. I can't figure out how to do the configuring. I messed up and completely deleted that virtual machine. I have read the documentation on the wiki, but still can't figure it out. I am always getting error messages. I love windows and am very good with it, but have never worked with Linux.

Thanks,
Love gadgets, tech, and digital stuff? Get free Switched e-mail at http://mail.switched.com/