[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Documentation Needs Assessment Survey: Please Take NLT 8/20/09

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Wed Aug 12 13:07:16 EDT 2009

The Evergreen Documentation Interest Group needs your input to help
prioritize its activities for the next few months. Please share the
following survey link widely. We are casting a wide net -- we want input
from as many roles as possible, from project coordinators to people working
the front lines in libraries, and whether you are just thinking about
Evergreen or running it since Day 1.

survey is short and easy to complete.

The survey link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=mDtin8UHNS8VcMUAGg5_2bvA_3d_3d

You are encouraged to forward this to interested communities.

Thanks much on behalf of the Evergreen DIG!

DIG URL: http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig