[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] instalation eror during prerequisite installation

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Dec 1 12:48:44 EST 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Nuku Ameyibor <nayibor at gmail.com> wrote:
> i checked my repository and it seems i  have the libyaz2 package and
> libyaz2-dev package as well as the yaz package  from one of    the  ubuntu
> repositories in my list.should i go with these  packages  and remove the
> line that  install the yaz in the makefile which installs the prerequisites?

Hi Nuku, I think so.  Similar advice was given here:
http://markmail.org/message/3ocvoxpudzfimite

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference, April 20-23,
2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/