[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Buckets

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Thu Dec 3 12:51:45 EST 2009

Though this wasn't what the OP seemed to be asking for, it would also
be a nice feature. For instance, we might have a group of books that
shared a "newbook" code, but now that it's time to shelve them in the
regular area, it would be nice to be able to grab all of them off the
shelf, put them in one bucket, sort them by call number so that "FIC"
and "MYS" group separately, then change the FIC items to "adult
fiction" and the MYS group to "adult mystery" in 2 separate steps,
highlighting and changing one group, then the same to the second group.

>You mean you'd like for the various "batch" actions to have the option
>of being selective rather than automatically affecting everything
>within the bucket?
>
>--
>Jason Etheridge
>  | VP, Tactical Development
>  | Equinox Software, Inc. / The Evergreen Experts
>  | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
>  | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
>  | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com
>
>Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference, April 20-23,
>2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
>http://www.evergreen2010.org/

Mary Llewellyn

Mary Llewellyn
Database Manager