[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Buckets

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Dec 3 14:14:02 EST 2009

Jason,

What version allows scanning into the pending bucket for copy buckets? Our 1.4.0.7 does not (I checked to make sure I hadn't missed it. Especially since I am writing that section of our cat manual).

It would also be good to be able to scan a barcode into a record bucket. We might not use that as much as in copy buckets, but it could be useful. Streamlining how we get records (copy or title records) into buckets would really help database clean-up efforts. And having the add to record bucket with add to copy bucket would be great (thinking specifically of item status interface).

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128