[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Have you thought of this option

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Dec 9 16:25:48 EST 2009

> Right now Total Circulations exists in the Item Details screen, but of
> course, you're not able to scan the values for multiple items at a
> glance with it there.

However, in the trunk version of Evergreen, the Item Details screen is
now an alternate view of the Item Status interface, so you could scan
in barcodes continuously while remaining in that view.  We'll likely
make it easy to step back and forward through already scanned items as
well.

Still not as useful as a dedicate column in the list view, though.

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please come by and visit the Equinox team
and learn more about Evergreen
ALA MidWinter
January 15-18, 2010
booth # 2064